Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Grand Finale



Web 2.0 Awards



What a great site! I went to the site Wetpaint which lists free wiki websites and I came across "Book reviews for the average Joe". This is a well designed site that has links to recent reviews, past reviews, and current reading. Being Web 2.0 there is also a discussion board.



Reflections on 23 things



I find it mind boggling that there is so much out there in cyberspace and it is so easily accessible , (once you know how). Although this course has been time consuming, it has also been invaluable as a way of introducing me to technologies that I didn't know existed, but which are second nature to our children and library users. Just glancing at some of the information regarding Web 2.0 it's obvious that this technology is the way of the future and is already being incorporated into libraries around the world.



Because of time constraints, I haven't experimented as much as I would like so I intend to come back at a later stage to further explore this new world.

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2007 at 9:59 PM , Blogger eyesee said...

Congrats on geting this far. Hoping you'll contiue your bogging activities just for your own interest

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home